-
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Knight wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
7 Comments-
this is quite beautiful in understanding of the balance between spirit, mind and body all encompassing the soul…I feel it’s calming effect in my innerself great write dearest Naajir I missed when you write like this ❤️
-
Brilliantly penned, Naaj. Excellent write my friend, this has depth and layers brother. I dig it. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Town of Dust and Bones
- October 1, 2026

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads





Powerfully penned, Amethyste. Excellent write and an excellent series my friend. I realize I read this in opposite order. lol. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian