-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Peter. Excellent write my friend. Life often feels like a constant circle to me, everything eventually comes back around. This write made me think of that again, so thank you. Amazing work. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Thanks Damian for your considered comment.
I try not to over complicate or force my writing.A thought just arrives ( at strange moments) that needs to be explored.
For example, while waking this morning I had a simple thought which I haven’t quite been able to expand on…’what is actually real’…might have to work on this one.
-
-
Damian DeadLove and
Backdeckbenny (Peter) are now friends
-
FlatDaddy wrote a new post
-
Knight wrote a new post
4 Comments-
hello dearest poet I’d swear yoiu were singing my song lol great write ❤️there was a time in my teens this was true I was a complete night person never really seeing the sun…
-
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Town of Dust and Bones
- October 1, 2026

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads






On going battle. Interesting work here.