-
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments -
twofiftythree posted in the group ”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
bi-trillets attempt. this one wasn’t easy for me…never do well when rhymin is involved.
endless night confession
breathe in the black smoke, love feels like a joke
the nights we wasted tasted strange
cheap liquor kiss, dirty exchangeyou were my worst itch, struck like a kill switch
old barroom lungs in borrowed light
we swore we’…Read More-
A brilliant submittal, Syr Dru

Congratulations on another successfully excellent effort in displaying such admirable skill in the true essence and grasp of that which is conveyed in these earnestly shared teaching sessions.
Your poetic potential is second to none … this piece is spot-on in every sense of the phrase: meter, poetic voice, i…Read More
-
I wonder if we are readin the same poem. I really expected this one to get marked up with a red pen on all the places I went wrong. I appreciate your input and the lessons you’re providin. I’ll agree with you on fixin the rhyme so I’ll add the s to pain. but you’re gonna have to pry my lowercase letters and lack of punctuation from my cold dead ha…Read More
-
-
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads




Powerfully penned, Amethyste. Excellent write my friend. Your style feels like observational wisdom at its finest. Appreciate you.
Damian