• Profile picture of NAAJIR

    NAAJIR wrote a new post

    The Abominate

    He stalks along the fringes of the Sub- conscious Walks in comfort along the Bed of Coals  that is your Soul Waiting for your eyes to close.... To depose you of your Sovereignty Hate-seeking in the darkness Looking to harness the despicable you Ride your E-motions...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Naaj. Excellent write my friend. I dig this. Much respect.. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Great piece of what’s up dude, we like this and the pic

    • This opening, “He stalks along the fringes of the Sub- conscious” is a great setup for this piece. You get a sense of foreboding.
      Dump you in the lost and found and the leave you used up and broken. I mean wow. Very strong emotions. Like this piece.
      Read it a couple of times

      • I appreciate you givin this piece an encore read, Fia.
        Your insights are always on point!

        Big thx

        Naaj

    • When you roll into soul excavation, you are at your most potent, my friend. This reads like a bell tolling or a fog horn blowing on a stormy night…Pay attention! Glad you brought this one back out of the archives.

      • Big thx for droppin in, Willow.
        This one opened up some memories indeed

        Always appreciate you

        Naaj

        • We gonna see a little Schizophrenic Scripture hitting the screen? 🤞😉

          • Soon, Willow. It’s a coincidence that you mention that one particular vibe cuz I’ve been digging in the crates recently trying to pace out my writings.

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    need

    your garden groomed, made me blushit blossom for you aloneon the air you pollinate my vulerabilityyour lavendar linger over my lipskiss the sky I am the dappled sunlight of dayaroused by your shadowa God, I have never beheld youshimmering...

    Read More
    6 Comments
  • Profile picture of RPM

    RPM and Profile picture of Harriet-Jacqui xxHarriet-Jacqui xx are now friends

    Profile Photo
    RPM
    @rpm1on1
  • Profile picture of RPM

    RPM wrote a new post

    Silent Night

    It’s Christmas Eve, and we’re at the house she grew up in, after driving hours from campus where we met. She was a bright eyed freshman, and I a clumsy teaching assistant.She knew I’d be alone for the holiday,...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Heal

    I am infected by this worldAnd I try to healOn some days it goes smoothOn some daysIt is stronger then meA big angry wolfThat puts me down.

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Amethyste. Excellent write my friend, your words are pointed like jagged teeth. Which helps get the message home. Nicely done. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I feel that we all have been infected and it is hard to heal when the world keeps picking at the scab. Nicely done

      • Yes unfortunately it is very true Fia. I have a lot of work with myself, and sometimes it is not easy.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s

Pass With Care

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close