-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments-
hello Daniel as you know I struggle too with psychosis and there have been times I thought the voices sullied my soul and then realized my soul resides inside the great spirit within this mortal tomb and nothing can reach me there your poem is very beautiful and powerful ❤️
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
S. Libellule and
Fia Naturie are now friends
-
S. Libellule and
Sam Nash are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads



This is nice work. I like how you never strayed too far from the topic. How the mind can conjure things up