-
DampKitten wrote a new post
19 Comments-
-
A beautiful description of the transition to the afterlife. I’ve got chills, morbidly beautiful. I’ve enjoyed this, well done D.K xx
~P.G💋 -
-
-
-
-
Noooooo!!! Peter! Peter! (pumpkin eater)… I’m a GOOD witch, Peter! I’m the GOOD witch of the North or maybe it’s the South. Shit! Which fucking direction? Come back here! Come back!
Dammit, Sam! I was ‘THIS’ close, and you ruined it. I should never have taken that apple out of your mouth until I was ready to sit on your face.
-
-
-
-
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
12 Comments-
Amazing and Brilliant metaphorical magnificence! BRAVO! Absolutely stunning piece! I am totally in awe. A seductive masterpiece! Wow! Wow! Wow!
-
I couldn’t read it without ET song playing in my head. Lol
Galactic pleasures are always the best!
But for his own sake, he must keep his fingers away from the black hole. -
Beautifully penned, P.G. Into the book it belongs! This is passionately written my friend. Love the flow between classic erotica & almost completely diving into the more dirty stuff. It’s well balanced, a great read. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
S. Libellule and
blue are now friends
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments-
This makes me want to chase down a Woolly Mammoth and scribble my initials on his testicles.
“We didn’t start the fire!
It was always burning
since the world’s been turning!” -
Brilliantly penned, Fia. Love the flow and the imagery is stellar my friend. Nice spill. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Cipher wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

age of reason
- October 8, 2026

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026
Location
Wollongong





You’re getting good at this😉