-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
If ever there was a declaration for choosing your life wisely, this is it. We get one shot, make it count. And never sell out. I’d bookmark this if I could, so consider it bookmarked, my friend!
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Nick. This would be a hardcore Mr. Rodgers, always telling the truth about society and its flaws. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
dimpy wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
-
Passionately penned, dimpy. This is one seductive write my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
ReggiePoet and
Wally are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

age of reason
- October 8, 2026

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026
Location
Wollongong






Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. No, I never went that far. lol. If I had and this was all the farther I got, then I would have got fucked on that deal. lol. I tend to complain sometimes, but this isn’t one of those times. Appreciate you.
Damian