-
DampKitten wrote a new post
18 Comments-
-
-
-
I’m honored
You deserve the best and next time it will be a double scoop !
Strawberry represents sweet and sometimes not so sweet..
You wear it well DK
I’m buyingX
-
-
You were right in your comment on my poem. This is the kind of flavour I have been looking for. Hehehe
-
-
-
Drieks wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. You always know how to kick off a Friday, my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Fridays represent freedom, in my opinion. As one who observes the Sabbath, by Friday an hour or two before sunset, all my electronics (phone, laptop) are off. I am unreachable all of Friday night through Saturday evening, and that freedom is intoxicating. All I do for those hours is spend time catching up with family and friends, pray, and enjoy homecooked food that I made with my family. Conversely, Friday nights also mean a chance to care for oneself – whether going out and getting your groove on or staying home in pjs and Netflix. I do like this a lot, as it leaves ample room for personal interpretation. <3 Echo
-
Fridays are for fucking. It’s just that simple. Someone frequently comes in from Tuscaloosa – and it’s on. There’s the rest of the weekend to recover… maybe.
-
-
ReggiePoet and
Trillium are now friends
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
6 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

age of reason
- October 8, 2026

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026
Location
Wollongong







Not fair…I didn’t get a mention at all.
Nice funny piece.😘