-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) and
Drieks are now friends
-
Liziantus-Marantus posted in the group News and Suggestions
I just want to make a quick suggestion. Could we have an actual edit button on our poems and posts,instead of having to delete the whole thing?
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
11 Comments-
Oof…i felt this one like a fist in the gut. Guilt truly is like cancer…eats you up. And fear will wear you down. And they tag team far too well. The amazing thing about your late night musing is that it’s not directed. You let it take the wheel…& where it takes the reader is anyone’s guess. But we’re all buckled in for a fantastic ride, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. They are a powerful tag team for sure. I try not to alter lines, other than maybe shaving a word here and there for better flow. But for the most part I don’t have a preconceived notion of what I’m writing about. That’s only on poetry though, proses I usually have an idea of what story I’m telling. The tangents I go on are improvised though. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Alexandria. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I too have surrendered a lot of mine as well, to a greater force as well. Except for a very deep and complicated guilt over a situation, and it’s a work in progress at the moment. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong





I like to look at this piece as metaphorical analogy – a description of friendship and how people glow off each other. As simple as you seem to make it, the piece exemplifies the complexity of relationships – how our energy feeds one another. I like it.