-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments -
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
10 Comments-
Outstanding storytelling, DK. This is just incredible detail, like you definitely pull from life experience, about fishing you can tell you know what you’re talking about. Like I said before you have much depth in your seductive tales. Excellent work. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I’m so glad that you’re glad!
Actually, this is my first attempt at a series or book on this site. I thought that I had started it, but I was mistaken. Then, I found out I could not incorporate my previous post into a series. So, I reposted the chapter and added. Do you think I should take the first one down? I hated to lose the comments, but it’s repetitive. -
Glorious, DK, simply spellbinding!
I find it amazingly brilliant how you so easily keep me so arousingly enthralled in your living, breathing, mental, emotional, psychological, almost hypnotic, erotically engaging spell.
Lucky us this is an ongoing series!
Thank you ever-so warmly, Our Incomparable Master Authoress! ⁓ Richard🖌 -
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Passionately penned, DK. This is some incredible storytelling my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Well, Dear DK,
I read this in your Prologue, and I’m sure you’d rather I did not put you through that same drawwwn-out dialogue … LOL!Onward ‘n UPward to your next sizzlingly captivating chapter! ⁓ Richard🖌
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong






Mic Drop!