-
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Cipher wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
15 Comments-
Chère F.,
I guess that you just cannot know
For me this is how it’s supposed to be
Your soft words really hit hard
They resonate deeply with meI love it to bits!
Kind regards, Gus -
If you can’t hate anyone then you almost certainly love everyone.
Do I love you from a distance? Of course I do.
It would get trickier if there wete no distance and lust and love melt into each other.
Great write Fia….
Give love away it’s no good keeping it to yourself. -
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Into the book it belongs! Fantastic write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
A single sock has never been sadder.
Maybe it’s under the bed?
I fully agree with this poem overall.
🙂-
-
or stuck in the dryer
or taken away from the clothesline by a raven
or used for a change purse by the homeless gal who just passed by
or… -
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong



That was a great collaboration. Nice piece