-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
-
I will continue to say those who believe the lies do so for their own corrupt reasons. Which begs the question…who is worse? The chief liars or those who choose to believe because it suits their agendas? I’ve lost friends & family to this current state of the world. Eyes wide open, mind wider. It’s the only way to make it through. Another solid write, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It’s truly a cult in my opinion, when no matter how much truth is revealed, they continue to follow. I don’t think most wanna see, or they actually like what the world is becoming. That’s how I see it, always enjoy your commentary. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong




God is inside you. He always answers prayers. Sometimes it’s yes, sometimes it’s no, then there’s that “wait” answer.
I love the way this made me think.