Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      What do you do for a living

      I am tired with the word what do you do for a livingA question whose answer will take you away from meBecause I am not productive enoughYes I have not collected much stones recentlyLike penguins do on an islandBut...

      Read More
      5 Comments
      • I like what I do, but it is quite maddening to spend so much time at work. And really with work it’s all you work and hope to have a good day and maybe it will or maybe it will be shitty. Just feels so repetitive after awhile. Some days I just want to run off screaming.

        Great ink

    • Ballroom

      The ballroom music softly filled my head.And figures appeared before my hand.Classy gowns,upside down frowns. And fancy clothes all around.A ballroom dance,newfound romance.Is what my heart remembers and found. Once upon a December,I remember it well.I was going there,near my wishing...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Slut

      Time for me to grab my clothes and goTo my spot hell with no oneYou judge me over and overAs if my lifestyle is bothering youYes I sleep with guysWhat is your problemCall me a slutOr whateverI live my...

      Read More
      3 Comments
    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      Ozzy

      alterated faith in the darknessa playful prince singing to me in concertlater playful and funhis personality beautifulyes Ozzy, I'll see you on the other sidesleep well, sweet princeYou deserve your eternal restyou served us well, us children of the...

      Read More
      8 Comments
      • This is a beautiful poetic eulogy, crimsin

        • hello beautiful Fia thank you graciously he will be missed I only saw him in concert once I was in the second row center and he aimed his foam gun on me and I ducked behind my husband he seemed to get a kick out of it…I thought the prince of darkness should be remembered here,,. thank you for the love on this write 💕

      • Beautifully penned, Brenda. What a nice tribute to, Ozzy, my friend. Really love the use of song titles, this is an amazing write. He was one of a kind, and his music will live forever. Losing the artists that were part of my life’s soundtrack is very sad indeed. Appreciate you.

        Damian

        • hello dearest Damian thank you graciously I’m so happy this resonated with you he truly was and is one of a kind 💕

      • Black Sabbath were pioneers and the reason heavy metal exists. Ozzy has so many good songs in his solo archives. He will be missed by millions. Nice tribute. He did indeed give us his blood and love.

        • hello dearest Tim indeed they were at the time there was no one like them and neither will there ever be again he will be missed thank you for helping me remember him 💕

    • Profile picture of CasketSharpe

      CasketSharpe wrote a new post

      Mr. My Girl Fucked Your Bitch

                   “Your bitch is asshole naked on my floorJust to feel my dick she must be my girl’s personal whore,            “The thought of the experience gets her pussy tingling wetNow she’s anxiously waiting for the next penetrating step,“Three...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    wow just wow

    Am Not

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close