Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)

      PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) changed their profile picture

    • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)

      PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) Changed their profile cover

    • Profile picture of Willow

      Willow wrote a new post

      Flaming Butterflies

      I could write him a love poembut if I get it right...you wouldn't recognize it  ...not for what it really was none of those butterfly wings ...tickling the tummyno sweet comparison to cotton candy nah...it's nothing like that  when he says my name...I go...

      Read More
      13 Comments
    • Kindness Of Objects

      Take a look at a chair or table.You wonder,is it stable?A chair would never kick or trip your legs. Or atleast not by will.Chairs are made to rest,to sit still.Look at a table. You can put anything on it swell.And you...

      Read More
      Profile Photo liked this
    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Tread Lightly

      Reading the room reveals a clue It takes concentration to observe  Ghosts of the past in the rearview Another deadman found his nerve   Once inside it’s difficult to leave Too many loose ends unravel lies Can’t get dirty and remain naive Tactical spider still collecting flies   Planting...

      Read More
      8 Comments
      • I think about the consequences of opening my mouth & weigh them against the burden of saying nothing. If it has the potential to hurt someone, I keep it locked in the Nope folder. There’s a lot of insight in this one. That cautionary note…think before you speak…is never out of date, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I always try to think before I speak. Sometimes that means biting my tongue, I like to choose the hills I’m willing to die on. Always enjoy your commentary. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • No you can not stay naive. Especially when you already was a part of it.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Exactly, also can’t play the victim when found at the scene of the crime. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • hello dearest Damian you are very deep… I’ve picked up on a lot of wisdom in you… the air can help but be heavy with the words… truth is just like that 💕well done…

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Brenda. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Thank you, that means a lot to me, such a wonderful compliment. It’s really just being true to how my brain is wired. I’m a deep thinker who likes puzzles. lol. Your support has meant a lot as well. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Learning to “read the room” is such a great line, and your last is filled with wisdom. We live and we learn as we go learning from our past mistakes and learning from others.

        Great poem.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Tim. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It was a cool line. Wisdom is gained over time, I totally agree. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    wow just wow

    Am Not

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close