Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of CasketSharpe

      CasketSharpe wrote a new post

      Panty Fall

                   “I had a vision of fucking my ex’s mother the shit was not rightEspecially, while standing over her grave at the funeral site,            “Honestly it was a vision that became our secret sexual realityBecause for over a year...

      Read More
      4 Comments
    • Profile picture of Willow

      Willow changed their profile picture

    • Profile picture of Willow

      Willow wrote a new post

      Infinity Mirror

      I capture the wordsright where I am embracing themthey mean something......to mea part of my beingthoughts...feelings...but I release themalready knowing......they'll become...moretranslated from someone else's......right where they are...perspective...see?& they grow & growtaking on new meanings...with each new translation it's the beauty of...

      Read More
      16 Comments
      • Brilliant write, enjoyed this read..

      • ive always thought words had some magic to them… You just proved it

        • Words are magic! They can build & destroy…sometimes at the same time. Thank you 😊

      • I concur with Sam’s comment with just one more word ‘brilliant’…🙏

      • this is beautiful Willow I’m feeling you on this as is the wind is poetry in you 💕

        • Brenda, your comments always bring a smile to my soul. Thank you 🧡

      • Cor blimey Ma’am, I think you just hit the proverbial nail on it’s head and nailed poetry .. Beautifully pinned to the page .. Neville

        • I’ve found translation is usually at least slightly different for every translator. The different perspectives always intrigue me. Thank you 😊

      • Beautifully penned, Willow. The essence of a writer lies within the words they choose to tell the tale. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

        • I always know my point of origin. But I also know translation depends on the reader’s point of origin. And therein lies the mystery. Thank you, my friend

      • Never ending feels. It’s a wonderful thing.

        Great ink

        • I love seeing where it takes others. Like ripples spreading outward. Thank you, my friend

      • If our words are a mirror for someone else’s feelings, there is success in that transaction.
        Love it.
        j.

        • It’s the beautiful thing about poetry. The connections felt when words resonate with someone. Thank you

    • Moonlight Glow

      I can see the glowing moon from afar.I know he's went through a lot and went far.Maybe he keeps it all hidden in a jar. I know the glowing moon has been dim as of late.Lots of work and a...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Waterdrops

      Like drops of water on skin.Like the tip of finger, lightly on the neck.Like blank painting, immersed on waterWith some light rose in it.This is how it feels when he loves me.

      Read More
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close