Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Knight

      Knight wrote a new post

      Ode to the Shape Shifter

        When I'm restless Turn me into a cat So I can curl up on your lap   When I'm low  Turn me into a raven So I can fly above the hills   When night is dull Turn me into a moth So I can dance around the flames   Turn...

      Read More
      4 Comments
      • awesome James I always think it is quite impossible to be contained in one flesh it is at all possible you are one with all these animals 💕

        • I definitely think cats have the best of this world on the fringes of wild and domestic.
          Thanks for your kind words
          Regards

      • My word Sir Knight .. you did make me smile BIGLY .. so much so each corner of my mouth bent upwards toward the ceiling .. very much enjoyed .. Neville

        • I am very glad it had that effect.
          Thanks for reading
          Regards James

    • Profile picture of Willow

      Willow Changed their profile cover

    • Profile picture of Willow

      Willow Changed their profile cover

    • Profile picture of Willow

      Willow Changed their profile cover

    • Profile picture of Willow

      Willow Changed their profile cover

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close