Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Ghosteen

      Ghosteen wrote a new post

      Violin Strings & Piano Wire

      Past pulses as a broken metronome  syncopation of that which is ‘ere, o’er and true    Trombone tomb stone,  for whom the bells toll  may love have been louder than bombs    Can you hear colours of every drumbeat  feel maudlin mandolins opening your skin?   

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • Beautiful. Music can take us anywhere even in the wrong direction. Myself, I love the cello and the sound of a weeping violin.

        • Many thanks A. Measured out my life with song. The cello straddling a piano is deliciously sad’som

      • hello dearest poet I can feel the deep resonating emotions from this poem ❤️

        • Thank you Crim. Music can nail the strongest of emotions to the heart’s guts

      • Dark and wonderful even if it wasn’t meant to be! Excellent write!

    • Profile picture of Nick DC

      Nick DC wrote a new post

      A Mess

      I say hihow are you? how's it going?just seems I'm the only onewhen did everyone get so impersonal?every conversation ends in awkward silenceam I brain dead or just different?special but not in a special kind of waycry baby, pull...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • No one wants to be the one to say hi first. Everyone thinks that the other person has a hidden agenda. This is an interesting outlook. Never wanted to be a boss. You know I talked with people in charge and some said that they felt the same way.

        • I try to tell myself that those thoughts are just delusions. But the mind does play tricks.

          Thanks for the read friend.

      • Powerfully penned, Nick. It’s a different world out there, dig this write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Seems like there’s a mass apathy sweeping the human race these days. Smile & get blank eyes. Or a frown. It’s rather disheartening…I find myself becoming more reclusive everyday. Not a good thing either, but at least alone explains the silence. Great reflection

        • Honestly I wish I could just lock myself in my house. I get so tried of people. It has become a hostile world.

          Thanks for the read friend.

    • Profile picture of Nick DC

      Nick DC wrote a new post

      A Girl So Ugly

      I once knew a girl so uglyshe had the boys eating out of her handselling them on views and likeslike a used car salesmanhad them believing she would be theirsbut she never truly cared I once knew a girl so...

      Read More
      4 Comments
    • Profile picture of Poetic Gawdess

      Poetic Gawdess changed their profile picture

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Poem

      A poem how precious it isLet me talk my whole lifeAbout a poem.

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close