Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Ghosteen

      Ghosteen wrote a new post

      Love in the Time of Covid

      Wore the devil's broken heart on her sleeve as darkening stain on unused bridal veil, filled cellar with sea water so she could become Siren and sing herself to sleep   Diving from the kitchen sink believing she was swallow. Vowed to bequeath the Olympic medal to...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of RPM

      RPM wrote a new post

      New Love

      She came in quiet,black tights hugging her legs,a grey sweatshirt draping low,her laughter stitched in caricaturesof friends she’d left behind in school.Beneath it, a whisper of color,blue-green, soft against her skin.No bra,her breasts, so small,yet to him, they were...

      Read More
      8 Comments
      • A firestorm of beauty and passion as I read and this unfolded. Tenderly written with exquisite attention to the encounter told both emotionally and physically in a dance. Loved reading this.

        John

        • Thanks for appreciating the dance…and taking time to leave a comment; I am grateful.

      • Hoi hoi
        Hope this finds you well.

        I’ve always thanked the forces, liberating us from the
        Love
        Love me do
        You
        Know
        I love you
        Tyranny.

        Looking back his Bobness only went half way…
        Beautiful writes like this one do the rest.
        Thank you for writing and posting.
        Kind regards, Gus

        • Gus…thanks for the kind comment. I’ll always be true.

      • A tendering, trembling new love indeed. Everyone can relate to this piece. Wonderfully done, RPM! Into the list it goes!

      • You can beat a drum and an egg of course but you just can’t beat a nice bit of gentle well stated erotica .. Neville

      • Ooh, love that comment. Thanks a bunch!

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      void

      inside the silence weep for days undoneweep bitter tears for the covetdie a little for the touch I never hadkeen within the melancholy blueDecember romance, fate doesn't allowsummertime need isn't givendesire urges me furtherpassion to unfurl my darknessit is...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • Sorrowfully beautiful. Truly artistry in language that flows all the way until the end. You have a talent with words that is exquisite even in its sorrow. Fine art here, my friend.

        John

        • hello dearest John bittersweet is love in my view thank you for the love on this ❤️

      • Never got to read your writing….just couldn’t get past the image of that stunning woman you provided….lol

        • hello dearest Benny yes she is stunning I was looking for a more mature woman to go with the poem thank you for your response I spend a lot of time for the right images ❤️

      • Lovely, Brenda. Better to let go sometimes. Lovely!

        • thank you graciously dearest Daniel I never really let go though ❤️

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Smile

      I smile like a babyWhen I am around youFrom the pleasureOf you being thereBeside meAnd when you look at meI try to hide itBecause I am shy.

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

      Fia Naturie wrote a new post

      Time

      You think I don't care I care too much You think I'm not here I'm here in the cuts When you reach out your hand I took it in mine I don't understand Why can't I take some time I won't be gone long I doubt you’ll even...

      Read More
      14 Comments
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close