Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of emmagreen

      emmagreen changed their profile picture

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Angle

      I often go for the scene.I want the story intertwined,In the angle of the bottle.The whole mood,Of the narrative,In the contour.And it is the angleAnd the contourThat keeps me in.Like a hungry cat before its food.

      Read More
      2 Comments
      • I am a poet who lost his appetite…but this site is given me renewed hunger to write.
        Maybe it IS the mood of the narrative, as well.
        j.

        • Me too. I write 3 poems per month now. I used to write every day. I am glad your appetite is renwed.

    • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

      Fia Naturie wrote a new post

      Rebirth

      Down, down in the depth so deepNo one tried to find or seekLeft me there to rot and weepI lay my head down for you to keep Beat, beat for a heart in a chestManaging to get air inside the...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • The seed of an idea cannot be killed if it’s meant to grow into fruition. It’s the beholder of that seed that makes the decision as to the outcomes, not the ones who try to dissuade.

      • Powerfully penned, Fia. Incredible write my friend. Hope you’re enjoying your vacation, cuz. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • “What is meant to be will never sit and be stilled” love that. Those ideas won’t let us rest.

        Great ink

    • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

      Fia Naturie wrote a new post

      Quick Note

      Hey everyone, I’ve noticed a few people have had some trouble signing up. Since some of them were referred by you, just let me or Bobbington know if it happens. We’ll be happy to help and make sure they...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Ghosteen

      Ghosteen wrote a new post

      Flying Kites Over Cemetery Gates and Her Journals

      Yr unig wirionedd    Love flew out of your mouth in hieroglyphics  like an invitation to a sky wedding  writ on the wrists of kites     Dawn ghosted,  as a ship’s prow through windows  tangled in curtain rigging     in the way silence enters an emptying room  sunrise gallows hang  heavy...

      Read More
      4 Comments
      • The boat theme in this is eerily good.

        • Thank you. There is something enchanting, and yet, eerie of the ocean. It’s bigger & greater than human kind.

      • The first line immediately sucked me in.
        You do not waste any words with your poetry and you let us see what we see. I really like that in poetry.
        You are an amazing wordsmith.
        j.

        • Thank you. Even as a kid, on a rough council estate, always found scribbling to be cathartic.

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close