Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Angry

      This is my meal.This is my home.This is where I breatheAnd live.I am angry!

      Read More
      1 Comment
      • I surely relate to this. I am quite angry today. There are several reasons and they all start at the top.
        Friends who are afraid to go out of their houses because of the color of their skin. Muffled echoes of free speech.
        I wonder how many more meals, how much longer in my own home and whether it will cost too much in the near future to breathe.
        j.

    • Profile picture of Betty Hermelee

      Betty Hermelee and Profile picture of NevilleNeville are now friends

      Profile Photo
      Betty Hermelee
      @betty-hermelee
    • Profile picture of emmagreen

      emmagreen wrote a new post

      Rain

       we have yesterday's rain today, far more than casually unstill! - a near eternal transparent, cotton-thickweave of space falling fastfrom a gluttinous heaven -surrendering, splattering, splayingthe all around with a raw pour ofalmost too willing surrender. .. .. .. a petty pause snatches six...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • Hoi hoi Chère E.,
        Being Dutch, I love the rain when it pours into the North Sea. I admit you’ve won me over.
        Your lovely write softens my heart and the more than lovely artwork does the rest.
        Please, keep them coming!
        Kind regards, Gus

      • Sir, as Autumn sheds its leaves, metallic golds an’ brass will live their last before collection, storage in bins, bags or covered heaps. Here an’ there working their best in the dark but – preparing to light another season’s spirit and – soul-like soil! 🙂

      • I used to love to play out in the rain when I was a child. I must still be, because I still love rain and will walk very slowly through it when I go to my car from my house or vice-versa.
        Is it God crying? I doubt it…He is probably dousing us with it to cleanse our hearts and souls.
        Nice write, em.
        j.

        • Many, many thank yous, dear friend. Rain is what it is, wet but glorious at the right time! Take care of you, sir.

      • Brought me memories of the sound of rain on a tin roof at our old house, and the smell of petrichor. A wonderful write! “)

      • Many, many thank yous, M.E! Enjoy your happiness.

    • Profile picture of emmagreen

      emmagreen wrote a new post

      How it is

      we were a Summer green and bright wed to an Autumn dressed in richer lights I was a simple soul, whilst you, my darling -laughing lips in thanks to Heavenly lore, brought your dry homeland to my island shore  and as you  know...

      Read More
      4 Comments
      • Very pretty, romantic words. Thanks, Emma.

        • Thank your for your kind words. My writing varies so I’m delighted when someone carries words to my nest!

      • Don’t look at the past as ‘wasted’. Brought to your island shore and very far more look back at it as beautiful. Bravo!

        • What a generous review.. many, many thanks. Isn’t the word ‘Bravo’ super satifactory!

    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      A little plant

      «A little plant underneath.»I thought.MoistenedAnd in bloom.Among the trees and roots.

      Read More
      4 Comments
      • It feels that the plant is not being consulted when decisions about it are made.

        Much like little children taken away from their big trees (parents) and transplanted which makes them
        really scared, like maybe they won’t ever see family again.
        Little plants among giant trees…and they feel so intimidated and lost.
        j.

        • Yes it was what it is intended. In fact I speak about emotions and thoughts here. How much of them go hidden because it is too much for other humans to observe them.

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close