-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Damian DeadLove and
Sam Nash are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove and
Debbie are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Time is ticking away as we sometimes sink deeper into the abyss. I found this relatable to a great many people. Nice work.
-
I felt compelled to come here and find out where you are coming from .. I assure you I was not disappointed but conversely, I was glad I did .. Muchly enjoyed my fine literary friend .. Neville 😎👍
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Neville. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I’m glad you enjoyed the journey. I’ve always let my writes tell their stories. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove and
Lilly are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Ellie
@wafflenose
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
@pauloacacioramos
Crimsin
@crimsin
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Sam Nash
@samnash
My Recent Posts

“To Everything There Is A Season”
- August 26, 2026

Jadeite
- August 4, 2026





This is a beautiful poem. Especially the green eyes.