Dear death,I cannot shun the premonition that you'll be coming to my side soon. If it is so, please grant those that I care about a long life. Life, what a surreal thing. I've long come to the belief...
The sun had reigned throughout summer’s dusking day. Windy it was as it raked through the grass needles carpeting the graves, save one with the scent of fresh turned earth. The occasional clouds dancing with the sun...
It’s not a character flaw. That is what I was told by a former friend. There I stood, at the threshold of life and death, a decision was to be made. I had all my medication bottles...
That last day with you,the sunset in your eyes,a moment so delicate,like a candle in the wind.Though the candle flamesbehind your eyes had beenpinched by the ice-coldfingers of death.A candle in the darkness,the flamelight of your formlessspirit. We all...
I feel death is not ready to see you. Time changes things from second to second. All we have is time.