• Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Please Forgive

    We met by chanceI didn't expect, in her hands, my heart to dance.It’s not the eyesnor my lies.It's the hows, the bees, and the whys.It is the hairmost probably. Red, shiny, wriggly and fair. Who am I Kidding. It is not all that.It...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    We tried

    I knew she knew the hurt I feltIt broke my heart the day she leftWe tried to mend our lives we spentAnd tried to saw the fields we growAlas we failed our hearts betrayedBy love and hate we recently...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this

My Friends

Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Profile Photo
Christopher
@magichandz
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

My Recent Posts

On alcohol

Anatomy of a loss: Time

New Report

Close