-
Damian DeadLove and
Debbie are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Time is ticking away as we sometimes sink deeper into the abyss. I found this relatable to a great many people. Nice work.
-
I felt compelled to come here and find out where you are coming from .. I assure you I was not disappointed but conversely, I was glad I did .. Muchly enjoyed my fine literary friend .. Neville 😎👍
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Neville. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I’m glad you enjoyed the journey. I’ve always let my writes tell their stories. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
1 Comment-
Deep gratitude, my friend, Her. This was an imagined life of a real person I met on the streets of Cartagena, Columbia Christmas before last. She and I embraced for a picture. She was such a sweet lady of African descent. She had a warm smile and I felt the warm vibes from her heart. This is how I imagined her life.
John
-
-
Damian DeadLove and
Lilly are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Christopher
@magichandz
Bat Powers
@batpowers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
My Recent Posts

On alcohol
- April 30, 2026

Anatomy of a loss: Time
- April 29, 2026




Outside the circle all hope is lost. Jump in my circle.
This is good Damian