-
-
Bat Powers and
Betty are now friends
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
6 Comments-
The two line summary actually hooked me into reading this Damian. Your command of words and imagery shows you are a masterful writer. Bravo! I’m going to have to read the rest of the chapters!
-
-
Damian this is strong tonic and a grand read. Love how you wrote this with such great clarity like a beat writer for our modern age. My younger sister is a Trumpie and I have heard those conspiracy theories she believes about how Trump supposedly is being targeted politically but is innocent. No concern for the constitution of democracy. But you wrote your feelings with gusto and power. Great read my friend.
John
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment-
This piece turns so well…
Word selection totally opens
up the experience…Righteous darkness…
Inspiring to me…
I am writing a story
about a group of poets
who commit group
suicide…Was gonna be three
ladies, who learn
one of them dying…Inspired by Eerie…
But then I decided
I would need more
bodies to qualify
for:Group suicide.
Hahaha.
I started the
story in first
person narrative
but I am thinking
of pulling out
of that and going
into omniscient,
if that’s even possible…🙂
Nicely done Daniel…
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Christopher
@magichandz
Bat Powers
@batpowers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
My Recent Posts

On alcohol
- April 30, 2026

Anatomy of a loss: Time
- April 29, 2026



That would be lovely