-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
goldenmyst wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
goldenmyst wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Deep gratitude Visions. Indeed, these feelings I think many Americans and people from other countries have in our day and time. And I believe Lady Liberty, meaning the spirit of America, will rise triumphantly, because I believe we the people will not be subjected in the long run to the yoke of tyranny. I appreciate your comment truly and greatly. Thank you from my heart and soul.
John
-
Bat Powers wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Christopher
@magichandz
Bat Powers
@batpowers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
My Recent Posts

On alcohol
- April 30, 2026

Anatomy of a loss: Time
- April 29, 2026




Ooo Danial, Damn this is good.