• Profile picture of RPM

    RPM and Profile picture of goldenmystgoldenmyst are now friends

    Profile Photo
    RPM
    @rpm1on1
  • Profile picture of RPM

    RPM wrote a new post

    Our Wet Embrace

    Let me lead you to our shower And turn on the warm stream Watch the water touch your body Making you warm and wet and cleanDon’t be shy my love Drop your guarded hands to your side Share with...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of RPM

    RPM and Profile picture of S. LibelluleS. Libellule are now friends

    Profile Photo
    RPM
    @rpm1on1
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule

    S. Libellule wrote a new post

    Alchemistry

    It is truly who I am...hiding behind all this glamjust an alchemist of wordssidestepping those prosaic herds Transforming a word at a timemere prose into a golden rhymemere cliche into a lasting trutha honest liar of poetic sooth Never sure where...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Broken Beyond Repair

    Easy to get caught up in addiction Small taste to set some atmosphere  One step from walking contradiction Some souls make others disappear   Time wipes away fingerprints of life Memory is fleeting into the distance Goodbye stranger welcome to strife Growing numb with dull persistence   Death hides...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • A poem of life, death, and time. Well done, Damian!

    • It sadly resonates with me…in the form of soul searching, in the process of healing.
      Great write Damian ⚘️

    • This really hits so many issues in just one short poem. For some reason it brings to mind the insane deportations…families torn apart. Probably because that’s my fear, my daughter…Muse on, my friend. I’m here for it

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Some of that is in this write, good on you for spotting that. Well lets hope some more people wake up a grow a set. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Adira. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you, back.

      Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Tim. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Being an alcoholic who no longer partakes, I’ll say the biggest thing I’ve learned is how many people I hurt. When I was consumed by the disease, I couldn’t see that. I rationalized I was only hurting myself, that’s how hollow I had become. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Wise words blended into a tight rhyming poem. You’re good at this stuff!

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mark. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Thank you so much, that means a lot me. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott

Location

Bangalore, India

New Report

Close