-
Styxian wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
-
-
This is a new read for me. Love against all odds.
Truly an epic love journey.
It’s the one thing that withstands the test time if you’re lucky.
What a great way to end my evening:) -
A hauntingly beautiful elegy of love and war. This poem folds devotion and devastation into one breath.
I love how the moon becomes witness, both executioner and promise, while the language blurs history and intimacy into something timeless.
The tenderness feels earned, sacred even, amid the ruin.
-
The moon being involved in love stories and poems etc is perhaps cliche’ by now. Yet, it is such a motivator with its presence.
Although I am ex military, I prefer to write of kinder things usually. The things that will save our souls perhaps. Hope, etc.
Thank you very much for going back to this one. It’s always been one of my favs of my own. It needs some work, but I do like it.
-
-
-
Styxian changed their profile picture
-
Visions_of_Insanity joined the group
Published Authors
-
Damian DeadLove and
Pete O'Sullivan are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove posted in the group News and Suggestions
Maybe an author’s notes section. Anybody who knows me, knows I quote lyrics, and always have some kinda notes. lol. It’s not a biggie, just thought it was a cool feature over on DU. Appreciate you.
Damian
- Load More Posts
My Friends
emmagreen
@joyfu111
Styxian
@styxian
Adelphina
@adelphina
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
My Recent Posts

The Becoming
- July 27, 2026

A Witch’s Lullaby
- July 27, 2026






In the end they hold hands and the fear no longer exists. This is a beautiful piece of work