-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Love this! You write like a modern day Kerouac who has been in his scene and can put it down in colorful and engaging words. Truly loved reading this. It gave me a smile and painted my evening with a scene I loved seeing through your words.
John
-
Visions_of_Insanity and
goldenmyst are now friends
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
emmagreen
@joyfu111
Styxian
@styxian
Adelphina
@adelphina
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
My Recent Posts

The Becoming
- July 27, 2026

A Witch’s Lullaby
- July 27, 2026




Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Adira. I’m so glad you enjoyed the story, my friend. Much obliged, for your compliment. I just never considered myself funny, all though maybe I’m funnier when I write, it would explain why some jokes bomb when I’m talking. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian