• Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Moonlight

    I want to bathe in moonlight tonightI want to take long showersAnd thrive.

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of Sam Dickens

    Sam Dickens changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Romantic Struggles

    They ask,is it easy?Being a hopeless romantic above?Does it make one happy? Or does it trick and destroy?Like playing with a dangerous toy.Some say it makes you live in bliss. Others say it's painful,makes you let out a hiss.Hopeless romantics are...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of FlatDaddy

    FlatDaddy wrote a new post

    Road Trip

    It drives me nuts  when I feel it happening.I mean -- it doesn't seem  to matter at the time:I can be shaving  or washing the dishes  or clipping my by-then  two-mile long toenails.Most often,  it happens when I'm driving...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • ha-ha, it would have to be next to nuns. 🙂 Time has a way with our minds when there’s only you and a long road, but wondering where time went and the weird things that can go through the mind is rather odd sometimes. I’ve been there. Thankfully I haven’t experienced any torturous itching. 🙂

      Good one. 🙂

      • Thank you, Tim. I’m sure most of us have such such mind farts; that’s good to know.:)

    • “What if I’m Pregnant.” lol okay this had me going.

    • Loved this. Gave me a big smile along with profound thoughts on the journey of life. Well written indeed. Just flowed for me as I read. Very enjoyable road trip along the avenues of time and space.

      John

      • I appreciate the big smile even more than your words (although, of course, those are welcome, too). But smiles almost always come without thought, indicating their trueness — just like their opposites do.

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    dank

    combelling darkness give me chillssinsiter slice cuts right through meerotic mayhem makes me lustmonsters of the horde recognizeI'm dancing on the peripherythey're watching intentlysilenc talks to mewhispering madness secrets to be kepta grey entered my sunshine long agomy vulnerability...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close