-
Benjamin Scraps joined the group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
-
FlatDaddy wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Thank you, Fia. It was a trip performing this, especially at the end. The first time I did it the crowd just sat there, silent. I thought, oh, fuck! I guess I’ll never do this one again. Then someone started to clap, then another, then everyone was applauding — but not very loud. And I understood.But that was a hellofa time, very scary, especially for the people who had been infected. A sure death penalty, very slowly.
-
-
I read this late last night and had to log off before I commented.
This is intense. For as dark as it is it has a lot of intimacy.
Through you the audience got to know her and in turn care about her.
Bravo!👏-
Thank you. I do appreciate the comment. I was in the middle of writing a message to you about “Pretty Eyes” when I got your notification.
-
-
A bit macabre, here. Quite appropriate for this time of year. Poe might be jealous. Very good writing, I’d say.
-
-
Damian DeadLove joined the group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
-
Drieks joined the group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245





I can see why there is silence and then applause. It is poetic the way she decided to leave this earth the moment she arrived, but still, that is something. I like sending it to the senator, showing what happens to people with budget cuts to needed medications and research for a cure.