-
FlatDaddy posted in the group Welcome Group
-
CasketSharpe and
I_IS_ ME are now friends
-
Sam Dickens wrote a new post
10 Comments-
Sam, you know I’ve read enough of your work that I am honest in my comments. So I can say I am so proud of what you have done here. This is quite spare, and all the more lovely because of it. You convey the beauty of the artist’s creation through his eyes rather than his brush, and the love he has lavished her with, not the paint. He might have no talent at all; but that is not what he sees — nor us, because of it. It is very fine, my friend, one of your very best.
FD -
Thank you so much. Long before I tried to write stories, I smeared paint around on canvases–nearly always painting women. This story, then, wasn’t hard to write. Don’t know if you ever looked at my photos, but several examples of my artwork are there.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Hoi hoi
If I am listening well, I hear confirming hums…
If I am seeing well, I see all thumbs up from the fan-club…Who am I to disagree? Most likely I’m part of the fan club.
Kind regards, Gus -
Awesome writing, dear Crimsin! Tender and seductive as well as haunting from the depth of the abyss!
-
-
hello Dearest Jim thank you for getting me desire can come from the strangest of places deep within us ❤️
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245





This must be what Leonardo was thinking when he painted Mona Liza