-
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
Chère C.,
I had to look up what the title means. And I understood the gist well.
The poems goes very well with the artwork.
Another outstanding write.
Pet je af (Dutch), hats off to you!
Kind regards, Gus-
hello dearest Gus it always amazes me when people know more than one language like you… I’m happy this worked for you thank you graciously ❤️
-
I love to fool around with languages. But I know I have to be careful.
The fun is in the things I don’t understand.
We say petje (one) af. You say hats (more than one) off.
I have one head and consequently one petje to take off. It amazes me that the English speaking people seem to have more than one head.Gus
-
-
-
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments -
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
thank you dearest Jim this is from my imagination I wouldn’t aspire to do as such just the way I’m feeling right now thank you ❤️
-
-
really I just write whatever comes to mind so I don’t stifle my muse then there is my bipolar too to consider… so sometimes what I write is kooky lol ❤️
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245






Beautifully penned, Amethyste. Excellent write with so much power my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian