-
Benjamin Scraps and
chantepleure are now friends
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Benjamin Scraps and
Duhsjaak are now friends
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Chère A.,
In this time of Christmas shit
You’ve to try extra hard
To hear the most beautiful
And real songs of the heartJust à l’improvise…
I wish you a lovely weekend.
Warm regards, Gus -
Beautifully penned, Amethyste. I always dig your precise observations my friend. Excellent write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245




Passionately penned, Amethyste. Photographs and Memories as the old Jim Croce song goes. There was a change of temperature with this write my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian