-
Sam Dickens wrote a new post
6 Comments -
-
Sam Dickens changed their profile picture
-
twofiftythree posted in the group ”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
limericks
man from Austin
there once was a man from Austin
who said “I no longer drink. it’s a toxin”
he stood his ground
til the whiskey went down
and rewrote his whole fuckin doctrinesomeone I adore
there once was someone I adore
that said “we can’t do this anymore”
one drink one grin
and I’m right back in
my morals t…Read More-
Simply fantastic, Dru!

The meter may be a bit wonky, but your creative imagery, spot-on rhymes, and dancing rhythm make your efforts worthy a pound of Elvish Gold*
I really got a very good laugh out of your unique “Only You” sense-of-humor … especially, with L4 ‘n 5, Limerick 2. ; )))
~··|··~
Give the forms we’ve shared on here some gener…Read More
-
-
Cursedvessel wrote a new post
-
Cursedvessel wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245




I like this story. No one appreciates what they have really. The playfulness at the end was sweet. Well thought out story