-
Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post
2 Comments -
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Benjamin Scraps posted in the group Music is Art
“what the winner don’t know, a gambler understands”
-
Benjamin Scraps posted in the group Music is Art
Happy (and lucky) Friday 13th to all my fellow poets and music lovers. We get another one next month, then another in November. Don’t forget to count your blessings.
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245




hello dearest poet I love your style I can feel the desperation of the moment and the clock that doesn’t move forward of turn back just stuck there feel it ❤️