• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    cast

    casting on the air I wonder, can you feel me on the aether disturbing the restless spirits encamped about you with thick magic I am intoxicating   seething with energy I spin it is with much interest I extend a greeting hollow words mean nothing...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • This is interesting. It has a turn of the century vibe to me for some reason. Like someone standing in a crowd, but the only person getting the whole scenario’s message from the one on stage. Your use of powerful words makes it impactful, but not bloated. Great job Crims.

      • hello dearest Styxian thank you graciously I think you’re right about the vibe…I wonder about how many lives I’ve lived with some of the words I come up with it’s a thought ❤️

    • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Excellent write with lots of layers my friend. Nicely done per usual. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Adelphina

    Adelphina changed their profile picture

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Profile picture of CasketSharpe

    CasketSharpe wrote a new post

    Heart of Stone and Slaves (Ancient Oz Series)

                  “The Ev Queen watched in terror as her children was forced to their knees While throughout a gem illuminated chamber echoed her painful pleas,             “A majority of the Ev Queen’s flesh was embedded in stone Unable to interfere when the...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Wally

    Wally wrote a new post

    Dwelling in the Spaces Between

      I’m lost in between the heavy beats of her mystic heart Like an echo reverberating without response Falling into an infinite void of dreamless sleep In a reticent ephemeral reconnaissance   But I’m fully immersed in the bliss of this abyss Awake and aware in...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Wonderfully done, Wally. Your rhyme scheme is clever and precise. And the write flows very well. Plus the message itself is almost serene with it’s approach.
      Awesome result.

      • Thank you Styxian. Lately I found myself writing while more listening to music and different wave of emotion seems to compel these spills.

    • Powerfully penned, Wally. Excellent write my friend per usual. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Mstrmnd1923

    Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post

    Self Slashing

    I quickly grab the scapelTo demonstrate an exampleThe 1st cut is done like thisVertically from the wristThen I start to mangleSomething near my anklesCollapsing on my kneesAfter I slice my achillesShowing my true colorsI slash at my jugular Bleeding...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close