-
Wally wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
hello Wally yes I have on a lot of occassions strangers I apparently know in the dream is often or my home being another house I seemed to live in this sleep state that doesn’t align with the present… some of my past lives were apparently disturbing if my dreams are to be believed great write ❤️
-
Powerfully penned, Wally. You’re definitely not alone my friend, I can relate. Excellent write. Nicely done per usual. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
-
D. Ignatov wrote a new post
-
D. Ignatov and
Fia Naturie are now friends
-
D. Ignatov wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Unsettling and very depressing, Dmitry. All those post-apocalyptic stories are horrid in their own way, but this was extra painful as the main characters were kids. Your story reminded me of the movie The Blue Lagoon from 1980. Two teenagers stranded on a deserted island and tried to cope with the situation the best they could. They even had a baby of their own, and at some point they saw no other way out, and decided to end their lives by eating some poisonous berries …
Al
-
I agree with Al this was unsettling. Well written and conveyed allot not leaving the mind to wonder what happened next.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245







Yes. When things do not seem align and the path splits, then come back together to take you on a different road. I have