• Profile picture of Harriet-Jacqui xx

    Harriet-Jacqui xx changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of FlatDaddy

    FlatDaddy wrote a new post

    eyelash

    eyelashby FlatDaddyA single eyelashwafts through my windowand falls upon my cheekthe massive spark that strikes meis all I need to know  ...you are near.

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Just received news of Phil Campbell’s passing at the tender age of 64. He and Wurzel were a driving force behind what I like to call the “Orgasmatron sound”, when Lemmy brought another guitarist on board and made it a 4 piece. Motorhead best album imo

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • It was sad news indeed the passing of Phil Campbell. All that’s left now is Mikkey Dee right? The four piece era with Wurzel was a cool era in the band. I love all the lineups in Motörhead. Also, had two of Phil Campbell’s solo efforts. Lemmy and all the guys just loved to play Rock n Roll. Great song and album. Appreciate you – Damian

  • Hope you poets enjoyed a little luck on your Friday 13th! Now time for the Ides of March!! Then a little more luck on St, Patty’s Day!!! All at the tail end of a nasty Mercury retrograde that ends on March 20th!!!! It’s made for a wild month so far. Hey Damian, I heard Eddie Van Halen say in an interview the boys would crank this one before they…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
    • I’ve heard that as well. EVH was a fan of AC/DC. His son Wolfgang said in an interview that one of the first songs Ed taught him was an AC/DC song. Not definite on the song, it might have been “Back In Black” Great band great song. Appreciate you – Damian

  • Friday 13th, perfect time to stare at the wall and contemplate existence in unwholesome ways.

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close