• Profile picture of Nick DC

    Nick DC wrote a new post

    Mr. Nice Guy

    hottie with the body gimme some love i want it sick rub me vicious with only bad intentions soft hands getting me rock hard keep it intense try my patience jump on as i pin you to the wall open up wide fuck you raw   get down on your knees suck it...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Profile Photo
    Damian DeadLove
    @damiandeadlove
  • Profile picture of Brandon Houser

    Brandon Houser and Profile picture of CrimsinCrimsin are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Brandon Houser
    @llama40204
  • Profile picture of Brandon Houser

    Brandon Houser wrote a new post

    What Becomes.....

    What becomes of the eyeswhen you linger still?What becomes of the dancewhen you surrender your will? What becomes of the thunderwhen you want to feel the rain?What becomes of pleasurewhen you sing through the pain? What becomes of icewhen you're addicted...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • hello dearest poet great flow and deep questions ❤️

    • Powerfully penned, Brandon. Another amazing write with great flow and lots of substance my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • You already know I adore this one. The questions land with such clean force, and the cadence pulls me back for another read every time.

      I stand by my original comment when I read it the first few times…

      “Your questions move like a quiet tide… each one brushing against the edge of longing, change, and the places where certainty slips. There’s a beautiful ache in how you hold opposites together: stillness and motion, fire and ice, surrender and will. It feels like a search for the moment where tension becomes truth, where the self finally meets itself without flinching. I love the way each line leans into that threshold. It lingers with me.” -Curly Grace (Writers Cafe)

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    jaded

    my love doesn't understand your angerthat cuts me so preciselyas to free my sorrowleave me scarred and abandonedmy honest hope is I forgetbut the love I have for you won't relentit is rejected like cheap currencyit's not it's the...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Excellent write my friend. Nicely done as always. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I can sense a shattered emotional connection.

      Decaying miserably, upon disrepair.

      Healing is what matters the most going forward. x

      • hello lovely Rosie it’s true but sometimes there is no healing I’m schizophrenic and as such I have always accepted less than… thank you for the love on this write ❤️

    • thank you dearest Adagio for the love on this ❤️

    • it’s true those are vital to a healthy relationship thank you graciously ❤️

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close