-
Rosie C and
twofiftythree are now friends
-
Brandon Houser and
Fia Naturie are now friends
-
Rosie C wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Thank you for reading. I’m glad you have enjoyed this piece.
I think you’re doing a great job of making this place better for the future generation to come.
I admire the modern aspects of the website.x
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Brandon Houser and
Rosie C are now friends
-
Curly Grace and
Neville are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245





I love this. I wrote something similar to this a while ago;)