-
Amethyste wrote a new post
3 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
hello dearest Naajir I love the deep sexy essence to this write
exploring sexuality with a deity and I believe in such
your word choices were on point and the rthym delivered reminded me of a sexual on fire sermon 💕 -
-
-
Naajir,
Your word play is magnificent, and I need your Hung Jury stretching my Habeas Corpus. Serpentine me on a platter, baby! Holy Hell…Congratulations on your win! You deserve that and then some… with a bag of chips. I got your dip right here.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Amethyste
@amethyste001
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
BSavvy
@bsavvy
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Bus Ride
- August 26, 2026

Lazy Fingers
- August 21, 2025





hello beautiful poetess I love the ocean no other place like it this is wonderful 💕