-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you like these stories my friend. It’s therapeutic for me, helps me understand where the wheels fell off at certain points in time. My first portrayals of Joey G, were always in a negative light. Guess I was still mad, still am sometimes. But as I dug deeper I realized I couldn’t tell an accurate story without showing some good times every now and then. Little glimpses where we got it right, even if only for a bit. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal




And this is only the first draft. I am considering making it into a full length novel.