-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Daniel. This is an incredible write my friend. When confronted with mortality most people analyze how they got where they are, afraid of losing memories, or becoming ill, or even death. Most fear losing their identity or remembering who or how they were. It gives me chills just talking about it, because it’s unimaginable in my head. Sorry for rambling my friend. This is a write that makes me think, thanks so much for sharing. Now I will ponder more by myself. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
14 Comments-
Nice challenge, Fia. May have to see what I can come up with. lol. Seriously, though this place is more than erotica. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
If the front page had various categories including erotica that visitors or members could select….problem solved.
If you don’t like erotica don’t click it. -
-
I’m here for all of it, the beautiful, the ugly, the suspenseful, the romantic, erotic and everything within.
Great spill Fia.
-
-
Broom changed their profile picture
-
Cipher and
CasketSharpe are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal




I agree with this. Closer we come to death, the more memories are reminders. Nice