-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Yes! I agree, let’s make sure those we love know how much we treasure them, while there is time.
Admittedly I struggled to read this through. The emotion is so incredibly palpable here, each word a pang of familiar grief.
If this is a personal loss for you – condolences , myfriend.
Clay
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. A mother’s love is unconditional my friend. Truly am sorry for your loss. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Knight wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
8 Comments-
This is a clever write. After reading your work, I’m sure you could bluff a demon.
I enjoyed this, Damian. -
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal






Beautifully penned, Daniel. An amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian