Profile Photo

PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)Offline

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      beloved

      you will always be a part of mea fiery passionate soulsometimes disturbed by the pain but you could lighten the heaviest momentsmy sadness glaresthen fades thinking of your smilethen cry when I think of your fightthere is a hole...

      Read More
      13 Comments
      • You take your grief and spill it into a poem of great remembrance and timeless ache for this soul who apparently left this earth all too soon. Lyrically beautiful and soulful vision of what he meant to you and how you heal from loss. Love this poem.

        John

      • What a beautifully expressed tribute, Brenda

        Much respect

        Naaj

      • I feel this one in my bones…As a mom, I know dam well that no amount of writing can take away the pain…Having that said, this is beautifully written and it gives hope that while appart, you are still connected…
        Jade xox

        • hello beautiful Jade thank you for the love here no writing is a help but I fear the emotions that keep rising 💕

      • Beautifully penned, Brenda. A very lovely tribute my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Write it out, Brenda. You honor him with your love. Write it out ❤️

        • hello beautiful Willow thank you for the love I feel like he doesn’t want me to be sad and I want to write and I did today but I know no matter what write the sadness is going to come forth I deeply appreciate you 💕

      • hello dearest Keith thank you for the love here it’s felt 💕

      • We all are connected to those who leave us in death.
        I still feel my father on my shoulder when I need guidance and my mom was right about everything. Both gone, but live in my heart.

        Your son will always be with you.
        He had a beautiful smile.

        Condolences and remembrances Brenda

        I feel you

        🖤💙💓🤠

        • hello dearest Poet good morning I think so too that we are connected I can hear him talking to me and I feel him close he is on to a new life but doesn’t want me to be sad thank you for the love here 💕

    • Profile picture of Jade72

      Jade72 wrote a new post

      YOU

      With bated breath, I'm drawn to your enigmatic presence, like a moth to a flame. You're the forbidden fruit that tempts me, igniting an insatiable hunger that ravages my every waking thought.  The flames of desire rage like a wildfire,...

      Read More
      7 Comments
    • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

      Fia Naturie wrote a new post

      Grown Man Lovin'

      You know, back in the day I love me some young men I was willowy, I was spring, Damn I was May   I was down to trying every position conceivable Hormones were rampant The body and spirit were ready, willing, and able   As work starts...

      Read More
      8 Comments
    • Profile picture of Broom

      Broom wrote a new post

      Latchkey Kid—and Proud of It

      ⸻We didn’t need a manual.We had parents who were there—not hovering, not micromanaging,just there.And that was enough.So we learned to handle life.Alone. Early.And just fine.We were told what to doand when to do it.No debates, no feelings circles.No “gentle...

      Read More
      3 Comments
      • Hi there Vision, I don’t know, I’ve been on this whole spinnaker of how life used to be. I think it’s the fact that the past 30 + years, life in America has just been decimated and eliminated; everything America was, is truly gone. And I’m feeling the burn. It’s not like generations before, where things would change and that was the way life goes, but it hasn’t just changed, It’s just gone.
        Thank you for visiting. I always appreciate your presence on my page❤️
        Jackie

      • I don’t agree with everything but that’s okay. Your work makes you think. It’s a topic that is right at the front of the world but everyone is ignoring it. I like how you just tackled the issue in the room.

        You might enjoy Ray Bradbury’s short Story “The Veld” it echoes what you are highlighting here.

        Keep up the intensity my friend
        I really enjoyed this

        James

        • Nice to see you James. I appreciate you coming by to read me. It’s just a crazy world we live in. That’s all. And I will check out Ray Bradbury Veld.
          Thank you my friend
          Jackie

    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      Sex In The Candlelight

      Lust in the candlelight, light that's radiant, where the hot, dripping wax flows.   The candlight simmering, the flamelight on our bare bodies, the golden bronze effect of the light on our skin as it glistens with sweat.   Cuddled now, hot and sweaty, your body tremors against mine in anticipation...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    Atticus Abbey
    @bonjour
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
    Profile Photo
    Aldo Kraas
    @poetaldo256

    Groups

    Group logo of National Poetry Month
    National Poetry Month
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Portugal

    New Report

    Close