Profile Photo

PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)Offline

    • Profile picture of Drieks

      Drieks wrote a new post

      Womanizer

      I like to think that I’m the better kind of man.I like to think that I already kinda am.I know I’m not. Hell, not by a long shot.I pretend I am so I don’t end up single again. What is...

      Read More
      3 Comments
      • Powerfully penned, Drieks. Thanks for sharing my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • I like how you repeat that couplet at the end. It wraps everything up in a neat package. This is a really cool piece with sociopathic undertones which catch my attention. I love an unreliable narrator. I love an evil genius. A lot of women do… the bad boy syndrome. Boys grow up to be devils. And girls… well, sometimes we invite them in.

        Nice piece!

        • I really appreciate you for shining your light on this.
          A man’s (in this case) internal struggle in such a situation has always intrigued me, yet is beyond alien to me at the same time.
          I love exploring my uncharted territory.

    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Play A Fool

      Close my eyes right before the impactStray bullets masked as fake applause Through all the pain my soul still intactFuck being perfect I embrace my flaws Takes more imagination than I possessTo pretend their intentions aren’t cruelInstead of knowing they made...

      Read More
      9 Comments
      • You start out with the bullet. Damn
        This is powerful.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I know how to make an entrance or introduction in this case. lol. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • I agree with Fia. Very powerful write Damian.
        Thank you for sharing.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Drieks. So glad you connected with the write my friend. You’re welcome. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Ya know, I would love to sit down one day with a cup of coffee, a cat & a fire just to read your entire collection. You never…not once…disappoint, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart such a cool and touching comment. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Sometimes life is like playing Russian Roulette. There’s truth in this.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Alexandria. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It sometimes seems that way, I wish it wasn’t. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Unfortunately, that appears to be the case. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Amen to that.

      What kills love is not time but the hunger unfed, the fire untended, the body that forgets how to say yes.

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      Medicated

      I'm trying to find my way through this obscuring fog, a thick veil called psychosis.    Navigating unmedicated  is near impossible.   Being off an anti-psychotic    itself is insanity! I was off onto this foggy path, a path with an uncertain end.   Now, medicated, that dreaded veil lifts, and everything clears, the...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      Kissing Your Lips: Part One

      As my lips pressed into yours,my hand rested on your neck. As my chest pressed into yours,your heartbeat I felt was so profound. As my other hand guided yours to my neck, you felt the blood surging from my head down. As...

      Read More
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    Atticus Abbey
    @bonjour
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
    Profile Photo
    Aldo Kraas
    @poetaldo256

    Groups

    Group logo of National Poetry Month
    National Poetry Month
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Portugal

    New Report

    Close