Profile Photo

PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)Offline

    • Profile picture of Ellie

      Ellie and Profile picture of goldenmystgoldenmyst are now friends

      Profile Photo
      Ellie
      @wafflenose
    • Profile picture of Ellie

      Ellie wrote a new post

      Frozen

      When emotions becometoo large or strongto remain containedin a fallible human brain,where do they go?They can explode—causing chaos externally;they can implode—causing more damage to their owner;they can leak from one's eyes,drop by painful drop.Or, they can hang in the...

      Read More
      8 Comments
      • That’s just bloody brilliant….🙏

        • Thank you so much. I’m glad somebody thinks so. 🙂 I don’t consider myself a proper writer, and am always pleasantly surprised when words arrange themselves nicely for me. I assume each poem is going to be my last!

      • hello beautiful Ellie it does hang heavy doesn’t it this is great 💕

        • Thank you. Yep – waaaay too much. I have a long fuse and am very resilient, but went past my limits a couple of weeks ago.

      • Powerfully penned, Ellie. Emotion can sometimes be complicated, amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Hello, Ellie. I’m one that can heavily relate to this piece of yours. Emotional trauma lingers no matter how much treatment we seek. It will explode, as you put it, either through tears or rage… the latter hopefully not. We poets can write limitlessly about trauma. Excellent write, Ellie!

        Daniel
        Gothic-Surrealist

        • We have had enough for a whole lifetime, so far in 2025. Yet the punches keep on coming. It’s a calm-ish week, but I’m sinking at the moment.
          I’ve been with my husband for 30 years, and he told me the other day that he has never seen me lose my temper. So it won’t be rage, anyway!

    • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

      Fia Naturie wrote a new post

      Don't

        Don't tell me not to want you That will never happen Don't tell me not to long for you Again will never happen   The want The desire The yearning And what transpires between you and I Will not stop because you tell me to   Those lips Belong to me Those...

      Read More
      12 Comments
    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      beguiled

      today I conjure on the windscaress my sister and bring her hopeunholy understanding bring her giftstilt the world in her favorbring her, her greatest wishfulfilling dreams and bringing mischieflet her know I love her deep withineven while separated on...

      Read More
      7 Comments
      • Brenda, this is breathtakingly beautiful 🧡

        • hello Willow thank you graciously this is for a friend who was in my day to day just pure magic I don’t get to see her everyday now but I wanted her to know how much I missed her…she is kind of a gypsy though we stay in touch on FB… I’m happy you liked this 💕

      • This melodic music and words are beautiful

        • hello lovely Fia I hope you’re having a great afternoon thank you graciously this lady is now of a kind…you are too I can tell beautiful 💕

      • Beautifully penned, Brenda. This is an amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • hello dearest Steven thank you graciously for such a beautiful comment and for seeing my poetry though dark part of the heavenly realms it’s deeply appreciated 💕💕

    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Tread Lightly

      Reading the room reveals a clue It takes concentration to observe  Ghosts of the past in the rearview Another deadman found his nerve   Once inside it’s difficult to leave Too many loose ends unravel lies Can’t get dirty and remain naive Tactical spider still collecting flies   Planting...

      Read More
      8 Comments
      • I think about the consequences of opening my mouth & weigh them against the burden of saying nothing. If it has the potential to hurt someone, I keep it locked in the Nope folder. There’s a lot of insight in this one. That cautionary note…think before you speak…is never out of date, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I always try to think before I speak. Sometimes that means biting my tongue, I like to choose the hills I’m willing to die on. Always enjoy your commentary. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • No you can not stay naive. Especially when you already was a part of it.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Exactly, also can’t play the victim when found at the scene of the crime. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • hello dearest Damian you are very deep… I’ve picked up on a lot of wisdom in you… the air can help but be heavy with the words… truth is just like that 💕well done…

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Brenda. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Thank you, that means a lot to me, such a wonderful compliment. It’s really just being true to how my brain is wired. I’m a deep thinker who likes puzzles. lol. Your support has meant a lot as well. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Learning to “read the room” is such a great line, and your last is filled with wisdom. We live and we learn as we go learning from our past mistakes and learning from others.

        Great poem.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Tim. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It was a cool line. Wisdom is gained over time, I totally agree. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    Atticus Abbey
    @bonjour
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
    Profile Photo
    Aldo Kraas
    @poetaldo256

    Groups

    Group logo of National Poetry Month
    National Poetry Month
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Portugal

    New Report

    Close