Profile Photo

PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)Offline

    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      Eye Candles

      Candles within your eyes, illuming my shadow.  Lonely in the dim I was, there is now a glow to follow. 

      Read More
      5 Comments
      • This short and I can’t help to say aww. This is sweet

      • You know what I like about you, Daniel? You write and pour your heart out and couldn’t care less what others think or if you even get a nod or comment. You’re incredibly talented. Never stop being you.

        • It’s how I’ve been living… pretty much in the shadow for a long time now. I refuse to analyze too many of other poet’s work and I don’t like there being too much rigid structure on writing. I write how I feel and in a fluid, bending structure that allows me to complete whatever piece I want the way I want it delivered to the world.

          Thank you as always Alexandria,
          Daniel

      • Esoteric and beautiful. The image you painted here was filled with passion and beauty. Enjoyed this much.

        John

    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      Memories Stir

      A blanket of dust obscures our picture. Soft earth once your skin, now dusted with snow.   This sheet had layered over months without warmth. However, we are soon to hold each other again.   Then spring will dawn upon the rains of April and shower...

      Read More
      1 Comment
    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      The Seasons of My Mood

      Regardless of summer joyousness, I will sense the overcast of wintry darkness.   Sometimes I will feel happiness, yet there is that which lingers smotheringly.   Always at the brim of my eyes is a teary shower   which glazes over my eyes and thunderous shouts...

      Read More
      3 Comments
      • I’ve never thought of it as like seasons before, but now that I have it is a strangely accurate description, especially when it feels more unpredictable. Maybe I should invest in an emotional tornado shelter.

        • A shelter from emotional tornadoes would be medication coupled with therapy… take it from me! lol

      • Powerfully penned, Daniel. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      A Mother’s Hug Goodnight

      Frigid, calm front hides in northern winds, the vast sky of my bedroom dims. Stream in winter Iced over, mother’s embrace letting go at bedtime.   Still raining, sky’s dark pillow, eyelids become anchors, smothering.   The cold front blanketing these damp lids, peacefully covers the coming storm.

      Read More
      1 Comment
    • Profile picture of Backdeckbenny (Peter)

      Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post

      Oh God

      Where do you gowhen you climax?I feel your body beneath me,but your presence driftssomewhere else,untouched by hands. Ah… petit mort,the little death. If death is truly so sweet,why do we tremble before it?

      Read More
      4 Comments
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    Atticus Abbey
    @bonjour
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
    Profile Photo
    Aldo Kraas
    @poetaldo256

    Groups

    Group logo of National Poetry Month
    National Poetry Month
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Portugal

    New Report

    Close