-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
19 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
Oh, my–are you talking to me? I’m being silly, of course. I’ve been playing guitar for a long time, so these words have special meaning. I love the image of this damsel being moved by the sound of the strings. Who knows what will happen at intermission?
-
-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Into the book it belongs! I always loved this one, cuz. Excellent write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
emmagreen changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal




A touching tribute to music and musician. This may be the best compliment that a guitar player could ever expect. A feeling of peace and satisfaction is elicited in me.